Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 24, 2012

What is Women in 3D?

Women In 3D... Diverse. Destined. Determined. And that is what this blog is about US as Women and the many roles we play day to day. It's about our lives, our families, our desires, dreams and goals. Let's not forget our passions too. It's about the things that intrigue and inspire us and the things that get us down. It's about building each other up (we see enough of tearing each other down). This blog is about our journey...Mine...Yours...OURS! Together let's grow. Let's aim higher. Let's help each other get to that place that we can reach but we must put in the work. We'll share life experiences and downfalls but in every story there's a message and a lesson to be learned. Thank you for showing up to take this journey with me. My goal is to inspire just one person. We are Women In 3D...Diverse in ethnicity, cultures, dreams and our roles in the world. We are Destined for greatness and we are Determined to live a happy and prosperous life. We can all get there. I believe that and that is why I am starting this blog. my blog will always end with this phrase...We were All meant to live a Fabulous life so Let's Live It!! P.s Please comment. Leave topic suggestions. Share your story. This is my blog but I want to hear from you.

8 comments:

  1. This is what we need as women to build each other and grow and learn from each other. A couple of topics; when to let go...how can we effectively balance relationships, work, school and families, overcoming our greatest fear of ourselves...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I co-sign Lanisha. What you're doing is so admirable :) Many blessings for continued success. Sometimes we as women, including myself, love to have just moral support. You don't have to know an individual personally, but positive affirmations mean a lot to some. The above mentioned topics are great also. God Luck Nesha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies and I appreciate the feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gonna be good Nesh! I can't wait to see how this progresses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Ladies...Thanks Ash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please subscribe via email and you'll have my post sent right to you!!

    ReplyDelete