Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Broadening our Scope at Women in 3D

My writings are usually inspired about something I've went through or things I see going on with us women. My writings are meant to be real yet always ending on a positive note. My approach is to help you realize there is always a flip side to things. Always a positive take on things. That something may not help you right then but trust yourself that you'll figure it out. Maybe you will need help. Maybe you will face harder times first, remember the saying it usually gets worse before better. However remember "trouble" doesn't last always. So I'm writing this to say I've decided to broaden my scope some. I will not just write about finding your way but also I will talk on current events/maybe even past events that have touched me. Why? To bring awareness. To start a dialogue. To open the door to conversing about those things that need discussion. To make an attempt at resolution or discussing possible resolution. So as we continue on our journey we definitely will keep encouraging each other, uplifting one another and continuing to grow. After all that's the core of what Women In 3D is all about. But now is also the time for growth, to explore other subjects as well. Thanks for continuing on with me and Thank you so much for your support. Live Your Fabulous Life! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment